I was spending too much time browsing social media, and not enough time doing things like coming up with something to write here, when I came saw this article on The Atlantic called “My Daughter’s Homework Is Killing Me” by Karl Taro Greenfield. It was sitting there in my news feed/timeline/whatever they call it now. Chuck Wendig shared it. It figures. His shares usually inspire me to get off my ass and at least reshare, usually with a short commentary of my own.
- Streets of Bedlam Archetypes Using HeroClix September 18, 2014
- That’s a Wrap! July 20, 2014
- Haunted Half-Dozen: Six Unforgettable Haunted House Scenarios for Tabletop RPGs June 27, 2014
- Savage Aspects: Using FATE Aspects In Savage Worlds June 5, 2014
- Another Element of Neo-Noir: Breakable Protagonists May 13, 2014